Miami Regional University (MRU) invites applications and nominations for a dynamic, innovative and collaborative leader with a strong record of success in academic and business leadership to assume the position of Dean of the School of Business. This position reports to the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
The successful candidate has earned a doctorate degree in a discipline appropriate to the School of Business and a record of accomplishment in teaching and professional service. The Dean of the School of Business will be expected to provide collaborative leadership and to advance a strategic academic vision for the School of Business consistent with the MRU’s mission. The Dean carries the primary responsibility for ensuring academic excellence through curriculum development, implementation and supporting high quality teaching.
Applicants must demonstrate
1. Evidence of strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
2. Evidence of an earned doctorate in a business discipline
3. Progressive academic administrative experience, including the management of faculty and staff and experience with program evaluation and assessment
4. Solid experience in the development, implementation and oversight of distance learning education programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels
5. Ability to oversee the recruitment and retention of students and a commitment to student success
6. Support the development of collaborative partnership activities with the local, regional, national and international business communities
HOW TO APPLY:
Cover letter, curriculum vita, and supporting documents must be submitted by email to Mitsy Sousa, Vice President of Human Resources & Public Relations at email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
Equal Opportunity Employer
Miami Regional University does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, genetic information, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, martial status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.