ASSOCIATE DEAN OF ALLIED HEALTH - OLNEY CENTRAL COLLEGE
The Associate Dean is a full-time administrative position, reporting directly to the President. The Associate Dean is responsible for the leadership of a multi-college Associate Degree Nursing Program and single campus Radiography Program. Oversight for the Basic Nurse Assistant Training Program (CNA) will be transitioned to this position over the next year.
IECC continues to evaluate the number of Allied Health programs within the District and will evaluate additional programs for inclusion under this administrative department over the next 3 years.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- developing, implementing, and evaluating program objectives and curriculum consistent with college and accrediting agency requirements;
- hiring, supervising, and evaluating program faculty and staff; preparing budget recommendations and administering the budget;
- arranging for clinical contracts and coordinating the utilization of clinical facilities;
- coordinating selection and evaluation of instructional equipment and supplies.
- Travel to healthcare and other related sites is required.
- Master’s degree in Nursing with two years clinical experience and two years Nursing instructor
- experience required.
- Experience in multi-college setting preferred.
- Must have excellent oral, written and verbal communication skills; must be comfortable working with a diverse population;
- and have the ability to make decisions in accordance with policies, rules and regulations.
WAGES & BENEFITS: $80,000-$110,000 | Compensation negotiable based on experience and education.
Benefits include, but are not limited to: medical, dental, and life insurance; paid sick leave,
vacation, and personal days; and participation in State Universities Retirement System.
APPLICATIONS: Send a letter of interest, resume, IECC application forms (available online), and official
transcripts to: email@example.com
Documents may also be mailed to:
Illinois Eastern Community Colleges
Attn: Human Resources
233 East Chestnut Street
Olney, IL 62450
APPLICATION DEADLINE - Applications will be reviewed as received and accepted until the position is filled.
STARTING DATE: Pending IECC Board of Trustees’ approval.
Illinois Eastern Community Colleges is a multi-campus district with four colleges and an administrative office located in rural southeastern Illinois: Frontier Community College in Fairfield, Lincoln Trail College in Robinson, Olney Central College in Olney, and Wabash Valley College in Mt. Carmel. Illinois Eastern Community Colleges is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
IECC’s mission is to deliver exceptional education and services to improve the lives of our students and to strengthen our communities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER